SMART is an acronym of Stormwater Management & Road Tunnel, a major national project country. It is the longest storm water tunnel in South East Asia and second longest in Asia. The main objective of this tunnel is to solve the problem of flash floods in Kuala Lumpur and also reduce traffic congestion along Jalan Sg Besi which is also known as a southern gateway to the city centre.
Currently, we are seeking resourceful, qualified and experience personnel to join our dedicated professional team.
This person will be involved in general accounting task by handling account receivable or payable duties and functions including invoicing, payment, updating accounting records and ensure accurate filling system.
- To receive and process all invoices, expenses and request for payment
- Verify calculations and input codes into the accounting system in an accurate manner
- To maintain and reconcile the bank statement and supplier statement
- To ensure all filling is done in a timely and accurate manner
- To identify and resolve errors and discrepancies
- To apply basic accounting knowledge and technique to all areas of work including journals and variance analysis
- To create, develops and maintain accounting spreadsheets
- To be guided by standard procedures, good practice and precedents in expectant to understand the result / outputs are required
- To perform ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least have a Diploma in Accounting, LCCI or Certificate in Accounting
- Required skills(s): MS Office and ( Accounting System)
- Preferably at least 1 (one) year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Those without experience but willing to workhard can be considered
- Applicant must be willing to work in Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- This is a permanent employment
- Good communication skills both oral and written in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Attractive remuneration packages will be provided to successful candidates having similar experience and good track records. Interested candidate are invited to apply by writing in or email with a recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:
The Human Resource Department
Syarikat Mengurus Air Banjir & Terowong Sdn. Bhd.
Kompleks Operasi & Penyelenggaraan Lebuhraya SMART
Jalan Davis, Off Bulatan Kg Pandan
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03 -9284 6481